Our constructional works go through several steps and for providing longevity to the structure we all try to use best of the raw material. In any building the first thing that starts to deteriorate is the water pipelines causing water patches due to leakages.
Brass pipe fittings are the perfect solution to the leakage problem. Brass pipe fittings are made up of brass which is an alloy of copper and zinc. Brass is very tough metal and allows durability and longevity as they don’t get crack and bent easily. Further these brass fittings are easily available at an attractive price range.
Why Brass Pipe Fittings?
- Strength – Brass pipe fittings are best where strength is required. Brass is itself strong metal in nature and the manufacturing process of brass pipe fittings makes it further stronger.
- Durable – They are the most durable among all kinds of fitting. As compared to PVC fittings they are durable as PVC pipes don’t has the ability of holding hot water and tends to melt and leak. In contrary brass pipe fittings are most suited for this purpose.
- Corrosion Free – The best part of brass pipe fittings is that they are corrosion resistant. They don’t get rusted making them maintenance free and there is absolutely no requirement to change them again and again.
- Availability – Because brass pipe fittings are in high demand they are easily available in any regular hardware shop. They are available with different lengths and size so that the user can use them in accordance to their requirement.
- Subordinate Parts – With brass pipes other brass products are also available like elbows, brass T, mixers and etc. You can easily get the desired attachments of brass pipe fittings and get them fixed easily.
- Leak Proof – The last thing that you require in your water fittings is leakage. Perhaps brass pipe fittings most important feature is that they don’t get leak easily even when hot water is flown through them. If in extreme cases they get leak then they can easily be repaired with welding or applying M Seal.
- Attractive – Unlike PVC pipes that are just colourful brass pipe fittings comes with proper smoothness that too which silver and nickel plating. They really look beautiful and enhance the looks of your kitchen, washrooms and etc.
All the major constructional companies too uses brass pipe fittings extensively despite knowing that they are reasonably expensive than PVC fittings because they know about its longevity and durability. They don’t want to take risks by using sub-standard fittings and have the negative impact of water patches on their building.
Brass pipe fittings manufacturers too are using many different techniques to develop some new fitments so that they can create a brand of their own. Brass pipe fittings are now being polished with nickel and silver plating so that they may look attractive.
These brass pipe fittings look really classy and give great impression to your bathrooms, kitchens and toilets. So next time whenever there is the need of getting any plumbing work done then you must opt for brass pipe fittings without giving it a second thought.